TL;DR? Just drink it.
- Ice cubes into a tall narrowish glass, be generous
- 1.5 ounces Campari
- 1.5 ounces sweet vermouth
- Few drops of cocktail bitters, less is more, Angostura’s orange is especially nice
- Top with soda water to taste
- Garnish with an orange wheel or expressed lemon peel (optional)
- Stir very briefly (keep them bubbles)
There’s no scuba diving in sight for the immediate future. I had the opportunity to go dive in a quarry, in Mohawk territory, but my bad social planning skills intervened. So instead of glorious but cold ass underwater vistas, brace yourselves for a short series on…. you know it , drinks, and probably some random thoughts to go with that.